Research Nester published a report titled “Diagnostic Imaging Services Market: Global Demand Analysis & Opportunity Outlook 2033” which delivers a detailed overview of the global diagnostic imaging services marketin terms of market segmentation by product, application, end-user, and by region.
Further, for the in-depth analysis, the report encompasses the industry growth indicators, restraints, and supply and demand risk, along with a detailed discussion of current and future market trends that are associated with the growth of the market.
The global diagnostic imaging services market is projected to grow at a CAGR of ~6% by attaining robust revenue during the forecast period, i.e., 2023 – 2033. A higher prevalence of bone fractures is anticipated to propel the growth of the market during the forecast period.
It has been noticed that every year, almost 6 million cases of bone fractures occur solely in the United States. Additionally, developing healthcare expenditure is further estimated to propel the market growth over the forecast period. Data provided by the World Bank demonstrated that health expenditure reached around USD 1,121.9 per capita in 2019.
Additionally, by product, the global diagnostic imaging services market is segmented into MRI, SPECT, PET, X-RAY, ultrasound, tomography, and nuclear imaging. Out of these sub-segments, the X-RAY segment is estimated to obtain the largest share in the market during the forecast period.
The growth of the segment can be accounted to the growing penetration of various diseases and disorders globally. World Health Organization (WHO) demonstrated that approximately 3.6 billion medical examinations are performed by X-RAY annually worldwide.
Furthermore, the global diagnostic imaging services market, by region, is bifurcated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa region.
Out of these regions, the market in the North America region is estimated to grow at a rapid pace over the forecast period on the back of the increasing geriatric population.
As per the data published by the World Bank, it is stated that the geriatric population of the United States alone reached 56,545,938 in 2021.
The research is global in nature and covers a detailed analysis of the market in North America (U.S., Canada), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC [Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark], Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC [Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman], North Africa, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East and Africa).
In addition, analysis comprising market size, Y-O-Y growth & opportunity analysis, market players’ competitive study, investment opportunities, demand for future outlook, etc. have also been covered and displayed in the research report.
Escalating Demand for Medical Imaging Technology to Foster the Growth of the Market
In 2022, the diagnostic imaging devices segment was estimated to generate total revenue of around USD 45 billion.
Medical imaging technology is growing exponentially over the recent decade. Medical imaging technology becomes very important in the diagnosis and treatment procedure of certain diseases. Nuclear medicine, ultrasonography, computed tomography, X-RAYs, mammography, MRI, and others are the major medical imaging technologies that are used highly in the medical field. Therefore, such higher utilization is anticipated to propel the growth of the market during the forecast period.
However, expensive imaging diagnostic procedures and the requirement for higher initial investment are expected to operate as a key restraint to the growth of the global diagnostic imaging services market over the forecast period.
This report also provides the existing competitive scenario of some of the key players in the global diagnostic imaging services market which include company profiling of Fonar Corporation, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Shimadzu Corporation, General Electric Company, Samsung Medison Co., Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hologic, Inc., Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi Healthcare Americas Corporation, and Carestream Health.
The profiling enfolds key information of the companies which encompasses business overview, products and services, key financials, and recent news and developments. On the whole, the report depicts a detailed overview of the global diagnostic imaging services market that will help industry consultants, equipment manufacturers, existing players searching for expansion opportunities, new players searching for possibilities, and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies according to the ongoing and expected trends in the future.
Request Report Sample@ researchnester
Research Nester is a leading service provider for strategic market research and consulting. We aim to provide unbiased, unparalleled market insights and industry analysis to help industries, conglomerates, and executives to take wise decisions for their future marketing strategy, expansion and investment, etc. We believe every business can expand to its new horizon, provided the right guidance at a right time is available through strategic minds. Our out of box thinking helps our clients to take wise decisions in order to avoid future uncertainties.
Contact for more Info:
Email: [email protected]
U.S. Phone: +1 646 586 9123
U.K. Phone: +44 203 608 5919
- The Growing Need to Introduce Yoga Therapy in HospitalsDid you know that yoga means a union between the mind, body, and soul? It is an ancient form of physical healing tracing back 3000 years ago. Yoga improves or balances mental focus and eases body pain. Since the 18th century, its popularity has risen; now, over 36 million Americans perform yoga daily. Today, yogic… Read more: The Growing Need to Introduce Yoga Therapy in Hospitals
- How to Identify the Right Healthcare Franchise for Your Investment StrategyAre you an investor looking to capitalize on the ever-growing healthcare industry? Investing in a medical franchise can be a great way to diversify your portfolio and take advantage of ever-changing trends in the sector. To help you make the right choice, we’ve compiled this guide outlining all the key factors that will inform your… Read more: How to Identify the Right Healthcare Franchise for Your Investment Strategy
- Global Diagnostic Imaging Services Market to Grow by CAGR of ~6% During 2023 – 2033Research Nester published a report titled “Diagnostic Imaging Services Market: Global Demand Analysis & Opportunity Outlook 2033” which delivers a detailed overview of the global diagnostic imaging services marketin terms of market segmentation by product, application, end-user, and by region. Further, for the in-depth analysis, the report encompasses the industry growth indicators, restraints, and supply… Read more: <strong>Global Diagnostic Imaging Services Market to Grow by CAGR of ~6% During 2023 – 2033</strong>
- What You Need to Know About Big PharmaWhen you trip and hurt your knee in real life, you take some pain medication and it starts to feel alright again. The same goes for the bruises you got when you were little – a trip to the pharmacist and you’ve got a nice soothing cream. Sounds lovely, doesn’t it? There’s a darker side… Read more: <strong>What You Need to Know About Big Pharma</strong>
- Best Healthcare Businesses That Don’t Require a DegreeStarting a business in the healthcare industry can be a rewarding and profitable venture,but it’s not always necessary to have a degree to be successful. Here are a fewexamples of healthcare businesses that can be started without a degree: 1- Medical Billing and Coding Medical billing and coding is a necessary aspect of running a… Read more: Best Healthcare Businesses That Don’t Require a Degree
- Global Digital Map Market: Guiding the New EraToday, the world is moving towards digitization more rapidly than ever. The digital versions of tools and techniques have replaced the conventional ones. Digital maps have become very prevalent in recent years. The world is using them to know the distance and time needed to reach a certain destination from one point. Nowadays, maps are… Read more: Global Digital Map Market: Guiding the New Era