Age is just a number. This means you have all the luxury to make yourself younger. You can indulge yourself with treatments, drink collagen supplements, live a healthy lifestyle, and apply expensive creams to the face.
However, everything is useless if you forget to treat your neck. The neck is one of the thinnest parts of our body, prone to wrinkles. In fact, you can easily spot the person’s age by how his neck looks.
If you want to make yourself appear younger, never neglect the neck. Fortunately, there are neck lifting treatments to save your wrinkly and saggy neck. We will discuss them here, along with what you need to know about neck lifting.
Neck Lifting 101
A neck lift, also known as cervicoplasty, is a set of treatments and procedures to improve the appearance of your neck. Similar to brow treatments, cervicoplasty has different treatment methods. Some of them include the tightening of neck muscles, removing excess skin and fat through liposuction, and adding fullness with the use of Botox.
Moreover, neck lifting treatment is suitable for people who have turkey wattle neck, excess fat, too much skin, and wrinkles on the neck. If you have these issues, you might want to get treatment.
Best Treatments for Your Neck
As mentioned, there are different treatment types for neck lifting. We will cover the best treatments to get you covered, whether you want an invasive or non-invasive option.
Thermage and Ultraformer III for Tightened and Lifted Skin
Thermage also called the “non-surgical facelift,” provides a firm and lifted skin with little to no downtime. It uses radiofrequency to heat the skin to stimulate collagen production to restore a youthful appearance.
It’s tolerable, and you can see visible results such as tighter skin right after the treatment. You can also notice the definition on the contours of the jawline, reduction of wrinkles, and increased skin moisture around three to six months post-treatment.
On the other hand, Ultraformer III uses a different technology, which uses micro and macro-focused ultrasound (MMFU) technology to target the multiple layers of the skin.
It also includes treating the SMAS layer of the skin where surgeons usually pull back during a facelift treatment.
Like Thermage, Ultraformer III encourages collagen production to give you tight and youthful skin.
If you’re into a popular non-invasive approach, Sofwave is the way to go. In fact, it is another collagen-stimulating treatment to help reverse the signs of aging, especially on the neck.
Sofwave works deep below the skin’s surface to trigger collagen for skin production then tighten and lift the skin.
- My Online Medical Supplies: Ensuring Quality Products For Incontinence CareLosing control of your bladder can be a stressful and embarrassing problem, especially if you already have a severe illness that affects your health. You may have a condition such as Parkinson’s disease, brain tumor, spinal injury, or urinary stones, which can cause or worsen your incontinence. Additionally, you may be experiencing life changes such… Read more: My Online Medical Supplies: Ensuring Quality Products For Incontinence Care
- Why More People Are Using Urgent Care CentersThe healthcare sector is a dynamic one that is constantly changing to suit the needs of patients. For patients in the modern day, urgent care facilities are an excellent illustration of something that was only sometimes present in the healthcare industry. The number of urgent care centers is rising quickly, and it’s no accident that… Read more: Why More People Are Using Urgent Care Centers
- Understanding Comprehensive Food Sensitivity TestingIn today’s health-conscious world, understanding how our bodies react to different foods is crucial. Food sensitivities can be subtle yet impactful, affecting our well-being in various ways. A Comprehensive Food Sensitivity Test, which examines reactions to a wide range of foods, is an invaluable tool in this journey towards better health. This article delves into… Read more: Understanding Comprehensive Food Sensitivity Testing
- Finding Justice In The Pharmaceutical Industry: Prescription Medication Lawsuit GuideEver found yourself or a loved one facing the unexpected side effects of a prescription drug? It’s more common than you think, and navigating the aftermath can be like untangling a ball of string. When medications, which are supposed to help, end up causing harm, knowing your legal rights and options isn’t just smart—it’s essential.… Read more: Finding Justice In The Pharmaceutical Industry: Prescription Medication Lawsuit Guide
- 9 Worrisome Impacts of Stress on Your Health and WellnessStress, in its acute form, can be a useful survival mechanism, triggering the body’s fight-or-flight response. However, when stress becomes chronic, it becomes a silent intruder, seeping into various facets of your life. Sadly, in the modern world, stress has become an unwelcome companion for many. Prolonged exposure to stress can have problematic effects on… Read more: 9 Worrisome Impacts of Stress on Your Health and Wellness