Non-surgical cosmetic treatments are the go-to for many adults looking to reclaim their skin. Unlike cosmetic surgery, these treatments are a breeze to get. You go in, get the injection or facial, and then you’re done! Most take just a few minutes, and the downtime is next to nothing. These treatments can help you appear younger, can even out your skin tone, and can help you finally say goodbye to issues like acne scars or sun spots. They are pricier than any at-home treatment you can concoct, but there’s a reason these are the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatments in 2023.
What are the Benefits of Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments?
One of the biggest benefits of non-surgical treatments is the convenience factor. You can usually walk in and out of your appointment with little to no downtime, making it perfect for those with busy schedules. Non-surgical treatments are also generally less expensive than surgical treatments, which is a bonus! Another significant benefit of non-surgical treatments is that they are typically safer than surgical treatments. They have fewer risks and complications associated with them, which can give you peace of mind.
What are the Best Treatments To Invest in For Your Skin in 2023?
Now, onto the good stuff! Here are some of the best non-surgical treatments to invest in for your skin in 2023:
Botox is one of the oldest treatments on this list, and for a good reason. It’s been around for over 20 years and has been used by generations to smooth out those pesky forehead lines and crow’s feet. It works by injecting a numbing agent into the muscles of your face. If you want to learn more about Botox and how it works, read that guide or get in touch with your local cosmetic clinic and book a consultation.
2. Dermal Fillers
If you have sunken areas in your face, like around your mouth or under your eyes, then try dermal fillers. These fillers plump up these areas and can even smooth out wrinkles in the process. Modern versions of this include adding collagen directly to the areas you need them most to help encourage natural repair.
This popular treatment involves having your skin pricked with small needles. This creates what’s known as microchannels, which in turn kickstarts your body’s natural healing process. It’s used to stimulate collagen production naturally for younger-looking skin. This treatment can also help fade away old scars since it directs your body’s healing factor to targeted areas.
4. Chemical Peels
Another way to fade scars and also get fresher, glowing skin is with a chemical peel. These can be very harsh, so you’ll likely need a patch test before you begin. Essentially a chemical peel works by removing the top layer of dead skin cells. Underneath you’ll notice your skin looks fresher, healthier, and brighter.
What to Remember
Botox, dermal fillers, chemical peels, and microneedling are all very popular non-surgical cosmetic treatment options since they tend to work fast and have short (or no) downtimes. What you have to keep in mind is that your skin is likely going to be sensitive afterward. Wear sunscreen and keep your skin hydrated to avoid issues linked to environmental damage. Do that, and you can enjoy younger, clearer-looking skin.
- Bridal Spa Package: 6 Benefits of Getting a Pre-Wedding MassageAre you about to get married? Are you wondering, “Is a prewedding massage a good idea?” If so, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll examine the benefits of getting a bridal spa package. As you can imagine, there are plenty of them, which makes the service well worth looking into, … Read more
- Choosing the Right Pharmacy for Your FamilyLiving in the heart of Clarksville, Tennessee, presents numerous choices for every aspect of life. And when it comes to the health and well-being of your family, making an informed decision about which pharmacy to trust becomes essential. Here’s a guide to help you through this choice. 1- Proximity Matters: Convenience in Times of Need … Read more
- Battle of the Boosters: Total War Pre-Workout vs Big Noise Pre-WorkoutAre you prepared to work out more? Pre-workout supplements should boost motivation and focus so you can work harder. The best training gear can be hard to choose with so many possibilities. Simple comparison: Total War Pre-Workout and Big Noise Pre-Workout are the two most popular pre-workout supplements. To help you, we’ll provide each supplement’s … Read more
- GLASGOW’S NADCELL CLINIC: WHERE YOUR HEALH MATTERS MOSTIn the bustling heart of Glasgow, a beacon of healthcare excellence shines bright – the Nadcell Clinic. With a legacy spanning over three decades, Nadcell Clinic has earned its reputation as a healthcare institution where your well-being truly matters. A Commitment to Excellence Nadcell Clinic’s journey began in 1990 when Dr. Nadia Henderson, a visionary … Read more
- What to Look for When Choosing a ChiropractorDo you have that niggling pain in your back or that stubborn stiff neck that just won’t budge? If so, we get it! According to the WHO’s report, In 2020, 619 million people around the world had lower back pain. It’s believed that this number will go up to 843 million by 2050. Shocking, isn’t … Read more
- Mole Removal: When to Refer Patients to DermatologistsMoles are common skin growths that are usually harmless. However, some moles can be a cause for concern, especially if they change in size, shape, or color. In some cases, moles may need to be removed for medical or cosmetic reasons. This is where dermatologists come in. Understanding Moles Moles are growths on the skin … Read more