Wrinkles are one of the prominent signs of aging, and most people lose their confidence when it starts to appear. However, with proper treatment, it is possible to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sustain flawless skin.
Red light therapy is an amazing treatment that helps reduce skin wrinkling by delivering light energy deeper into the skin. This therapy has no side effects, and there are many devices available to purchase online.
Let’s discuss this therapy and see how it can reduce wrinkling.
Red Light Therapy
Several studies and research has shown that specific visible red light wavelengths can help trigger multiple health benefits in a person. These wavelengths, specifically 630 – 670 nm red light, can go deeper into the skin, energize body cells, and help increase metabolism.’
The mitochondria in body cells gather light energy from red light wavelengths and start repairing damaged body cells. As the body cells are repaired, they can now replicate healthy new body cells and get rejuvenated.
As a person grows older, several bodily functions get compromised. One may experience disruption in several body hormone and protein production systems.
When natural light falls on the body, these systems get a boost and can offer better functionality. The same thing is replicated with red light therapy. Red light therapy can boost several protein productions, namely collagen and elastin, to help the user.
In addition, due to increased metabolism, red light therapy users will get a boost in their circulation. Therefore, blood in their body will be able to reach different organs, even cells, with increased oxygen and other necessary nutrients.
There are different types of red light therapy devices available to purchase online. These devices offer convenience to help treat different problems users are facing. For example, LED light panels can help users to get partial or full body therapy, depending on their size. LED face masks help users fight wrinkles on their faces.
Do LED Masks Work for Wrinkles?
LED light bulbs are excellent light sources that can emit specific light wavelengths. Therefore, in light therapy devices, these light bulbs are used in light therapy devices to offer the best possible therapy experience.
When a person use LED light therapy masks, they start to get the following benefits:
- LED bulbs stimulate mitochondrial function by delivering energy to the body cells. When these cells receive additional energy, they can start repairing wrinkles, fine lines, sun spots, uneven skin tones, skin sagging, and other skin problems caused by cellular damage. Overall, red light therapy helps resolve mitochondrial dysfunction, which is one of the primary reasons for skin damage.
- Due to specific red light wavelengths, the skin cells start to produce elevated amounts of collagen and elastin protein. Collagen is one of the crucial proteins for skin as it offers skin firmness. On the other hand, elastin protein helps in boosting skin elasticity. As a result, red light therapy users will be able to retain their youthful appearance.
- Red light therapy also helps in improving the microcirculation of lymph fluid and blood. Therefore, people using red light therapy will experience better blood circulation. It helps the body with elevated levels of oxygen and can remove waste materials from the skin.
- As red light therapy helps resolve mitochondrial dysfunction, users will experience significantly less inflammation and oxidative stress in their bodies. This will significantly help in retaining the integrity of the skin.
As the users get these four brilliant benefits, they will significantly improve their skin condition and can reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
However, these changes are not permanent. Once the user stops getting red light therapy, the skin will go back to the initial form within a week or two. Therefore, once a user starts getting this therapy, they should continue getting it regularly for better benefits.
- Top 5 Health Benefits Of Quitting AlcoholCongratulations, you’ve decided to quit drinking! Whether you’re doing it simply for health reasons or because you realize that alcohol is negatively impacting your life, making a choice to abstain is a significant accomplishment. You can quit alcohol with helpful treatment providers like Nuview Treatment and others. And quitting alcohol can provide some significant health […]
- Home Care: What Services Does It Offer?Home care is specific care given to people who are aging in place, disabled, recovering from surgery, and chronically ill. Its main goal is to provide services to individuals who have special needs and require medical attention right in the comfort of their homes. Research shows that patients heal faster at home than at any […]
- Is Acupuncture Effective? Benefits for Stress & PainAcupuncture has gained a lot of popularity lately. It is a form of therapy that works by inserting thin needles in the human body to treat various health dilemmas. Over the past few years, it has rapidly derived a lot of attention. It claims to be a wonderful solution for various ailments and although studies […]
- Top 5 Substance Abuse Recovery ProgramsSubstance abuse is a problem that can have disastrous consequences. If you or someone you know is struggling with substance abuse, it’s essential to seek help as soon as possible. Many excellent programs are available for substance abuse recovery, such as sober living homes, and here are five of the best. The First Important Step […]
- Why Getting a WAV Can Boost Your Mental HealthOne of the most effective ways to heal the mind and spirit is by getting out into nature, whether it be through country walks or spending time near water. This is as true for wheelchair users or the able-bodied. Here are six reasons why having a WAV can boost your mental health: 1) Sense of […]
Which One is Better, LED Face Masks or LED Panels?
As people get to learn about the significant benefits of red light therapy, they start to ask what kind of device they should get for the most effective treatment. There are several types of LED light devices. LED face masks and LED panels are two of the most prominent ones.
As the name suggests, LED face masks can only be used on the face. In some face masks, the users may find other light wavelengths emitting different visible light for elevated skin benefits. If the user is someone who loves to travel much and keep their skin flawless, LED masks can be a great option for them.
On the other hand, LED panels offer much stronger therapeutic effects. They can offer whole-body light therapy for elevated health benefits. Also, some LED panels offer NIR light wavelengths to take the therapy benefits further and resolve several other health problems.
However, LED panels are seldom portable. Therefore, if the user is keen to get light therapy in the comfort of their home, LED light panels are highly recommended for them.
LED light therapy is one of the prominent treatments to help users get rid of skin wrinkling and regain a youthful look. In this manner, they can easily get the necessary help from a LED mask. On top of that, this therapy has no significant side effects that can worsen the skin condition.
However, it is wise to consult a medical professional or dermatologist before including this therapy in your daily skincare routine. It will help users to get the best possible therapy results, and they will be able to observe the changes within a week.