The ecosystem of Thailand Dental Services Market
Thailand Dental Services Market is at a growing stage and has a highly fragmented market with MOS Dental as the market leader. The country has 200+ organized clinics and 5,000+ unorganized clinics. Thailand’s dental services market is in the growth stage as there is moderate growth owing to rising independent dental clinic chains and dental tourism.
- The Kingdom of Thailand wants to stimulate its economy by becoming an international hub for medical and dental treatment.
- Cosmetic dentistry and implants are growing fields in the near future. This is because cosmetic dentistry is usually expensive but traveling to a dental hub like Thailand saves a lot of costs.
- The government is also increasing insurance coverage for dental care services through their public health schemes which would further increase demand for dental services.
Rising Dental Services Market
The rising age of the population is gearing them towards better oral health practices as well as increasing their demand for dental treatments.
The dental services market is anticipated to witness significant growth over the forecast period due to the increasing accessibility, rising dental tourism and government initiatives.
A rise in the number of Dentists
The number of dentists is expected to rise in the coming years owing to the new opportunities in the dental services market. The increase in the overall population and dental tourism are considered to be the factor for these developments. The total number of Dentists in Thailand was 17,738 in 2021 growing with expected CAGR of more than 9 % over the period 2021-2026F. By 2025, the Thai population per dentist is expected to be around 2,500 people.
New Government Policies
The government provides dental coverage in its national insurance schemes for simple procedures and has introduced initiatives to expand access and awareness.
The Thailand National Digital Healthcare Workforce Development Initiative (WDI) was officially launched to focus on the development of a three-year work plan to address the demand of patients for digital healthcare services in light of the Thailand 4.0 digitization journey.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “Thailand Dental Services Market Outlook to 2026F– Driven by Rising Dental Awareness, Dental Tourism, Lower Dental Services Cost and Government’s Strong Initiatives in Healthcare System” by Ken Research observed that the Dental Services market is an emergent healthcare market in Thailand at a rebounding stage from the economic crisis after the pandemic.
The rising government policies and demand for cosmetic dentistry, dental consciousness among the population along with government initiatives is expected to contribute to the market growth over the forecast period. The market is expected to grow at a 7.1% CAGR during 2021-2026F owing to increasing accessibility, rising dental tourism and government initiatives.
For more information, request a free sample
Key Segments Covered in the report
Malaysia Dental Services Market
- By Type of Services
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- By Institutions
- Dental Clinics
- By Dental Clinics
- Organized Clinics
- Unorganized Clinics
- By Revenue
- International Revenue
- Domestic Revenue
- By Cities
- Mueang Nonthaburi
- Udon Thani
- Other Cities
Key Target Audience
- Dental Clinics
- Dental Equipment Manufacturers and Distributors
- Market Research and Consulting Firms
- Healthcare Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Tourism Agencies
- Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: 2018-2021
- Forecast Period: 2021-2026F
- LDC Dental Clinic
- MOS Dental Clinic
- Delta Joy
- Smile Signature
- BFC Dental
- Sea Smile
- Beauty Smile
- Bangkok New Smile
- Thantakit International
- Smile Dental Group Pattaya
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Thailand Healthcare Overview
- Thailand Dental Services Market Overview
- Ecosystem, Business Cycle and Genesis of Thailand Dental Services Market
- Thailand Dental Services Market Size by Revenue, 2018-2021
- Thailand Dental Services Market Segmentation (By Type of Services, By End Users, By Dental Clinics, By Revenue Division, By Cities), 2021
- End User Analysis of Thailand Dental Services Market
- Industry Analysis of Thailand Dental Services Market
- Key Growth Drivers in Dental Service Market in Thailand
- Trends Driving Adoption of Digital Innovation
- Major Challenges and Bottlenecks in Thailand Dental Services Market
- Regulatory Framework in Thailand Dental Services Market
- Competition Framework for Thailand Dental Services Market
- Market Share of Major Dental Services Providers in Thailand Dental Services Market
- Cost Sheet of Major treatments and Price List of major Players
- Impact of Covid-19 on Thailand Dental Care Market
- Future Outlook and Projections of the Industry, 2026F
- Market Opportunities and Analyst Recommendations
For More Information on the research report, refer to below link: –
Related Reports by Ken Research: –
- The Growing Need to Introduce Yoga Therapy in HospitalsDid you know that yoga means a union between the mind, body, and soul? It is an ancient form of physical healing tracing back 3000 years ago. Yoga improves or balances mental focus and eases body pain. Since the 18th century, its popularity has risen; now, over 36 million Americans perform yoga daily. Today, yogic … Read more
- How to Identify the Right Healthcare Franchise for Your Investment StrategyAre you an investor looking to capitalize on the ever-growing healthcare industry? Investing in a medical franchise can be a great way to diversify your portfolio and take advantage of ever-changing trends in the sector. To help you make the right choice, we’ve compiled this guide outlining all the key factors that will inform your … Read more
- Global Diagnostic Imaging Services Market to Grow by CAGR of ~6% During 2023 – 2033Research Nester published a report titled “Diagnostic Imaging Services Market: Global Demand Analysis & Opportunity Outlook 2033” which delivers a detailed overview of the global diagnostic imaging services marketin terms of market segmentation by product, application, end-user, and by region. Further, for the in-depth analysis, the report encompasses the industry growth indicators, restraints, and supply … Read more
- What You Need to Know About Big PharmaWhen you trip and hurt your knee in real life, you take some pain medication and it starts to feel alright again. The same goes for the bruises you got when you were little – a trip to the pharmacist and you’ve got a nice soothing cream. Sounds lovely, doesn’t it? There’s a darker side … Read more
- Best Healthcare Businesses That Don’t Require a DegreeStarting a business in the healthcare industry can be a rewarding and profitable venture,but it’s not always necessary to have a degree to be successful. Here are a fewexamples of healthcare businesses that can be started without a degree: 1- Medical Billing and Coding Medical billing and coding is a necessary aspect of running a … Read more
- Global Digital Map Market: Guiding the New EraToday, the world is moving towards digitization more rapidly than ever. The digital versions of tools and techniques have replaced the conventional ones. Digital maps have become very prevalent in recent years. The world is using them to know the distance and time needed to reach a certain destination from one point. Nowadays, maps are … Read more